By attending this course participants obtain the qualification of Cabin Crew Member.
The course prepares personnel with no prior experience to achieve the Cabin Crew Attestation (CCA).
This Certificate is necessary in order to work as a Flight Attendant for airlines in Italy and in other EU countries.
The course is created in compliance with EU OPS Regulations and it is mandatory to attend airlines conversion courses.
- Acquire the basic skills necessary for the admission and completion of the CCA exam taken at ENAC (Italian Civil Aviation Authority)
- Candidate Cabin Crew with high school certificate, good knowledge of English and Italian languages, good swimming skills and certification attesting their physical fitness to perform this job
|Theoretical and practical modules:
- Aviation regulations and the role of the civil aviation authority
- Aviation terminology
- Flight theory
- The airplane: Structure and systems
- Use of emergency equipment
- Emergency procedures
- Firefighting procedures
- Survival on the ground and in water
- Medical and first aid knowledge
- Practical CPR
- Crew Resource Management
- Assistance to passengers with reduced mobility
- Dangerous Goods module
- Security module
- Aeronautical English
- Theoretical and practical tests and exams
Click here to see the timetable of courses.